My goodness, I feel like we’ve just entered the 21st century – Price Chopper Supermarkets now have e-coupons available to load onto your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card!Â If you are not familiar with e-coupons, they are paperless coupons. The face value of the coupon isÂ automatically deducted when you swipe your loyalty card at the register. Because they are paperless, you do not have toÂ print anything.Â
Price Chopper’s paperless e-couponsÂ are powered by Zavers,Â a leader in providing paperless coupons. When you register your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card for your e-coupons,Â you are signing up for a Free Zavers account, which will make saving easy wherever you see the Zavers logo.
How Do I Sign Up?
Create your new account HERE.Â Once you enter your basic information:
- Look for an email from Price Chopper with instructions on how to activate your account. My activation email arrived within a minute
- Click the “Activate Account”Â link in the ActivationÂ email and register your AdvantagEdgeÂ card number
- You will have the option to register your mobile number so that anytime you see the Zavers short code on a coupon in advertising, you can send a text to 224466 and reference the 6-digit code on the coupon to add it to your Zavers-Powered account via your phone. You can also opt-in to receive text messages from Zavers when new e-coupons are availabe.
- You’ll then just be asked to enter your address and you’re ready to add some coupons to your account!
Please enter the activation code provided in your activation email below. If you cannot find your activation email,
How Do I Enter My Coupons?
The first thing you want to do is review the available coupons.Â Then justÂ click “Save It!” on any of the coupons you want, and they will be saved into your account and displayed in your “My Coupons” tab.
Then head to Price Chopper andÂ buy the product before the couponâ€™s expiration date, scan your Price Chopper AdvantEdge loyalty card at the register, and your savings will be automatically deducted from your bill and printed on your receipt.
What Kind of E-Coupons Are Available to Load onto My Card?
There are some terrific coupons to load, some of which youâ€™ve probably seen in the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper or on other printable coupons sites. Here are some of my favorite coupons available right now:
- Save $1.00 on ONE Tide Detergent
- Save $1.00 on ONE Tampax Pearl
- Save $1.50 on TWO Pledge Products
- Save $1.00 on FOUR Totinoâ€™s Pizza Products
- Save $.50 on TWO Pillsbury Toaster Strudels
- Save $1.00 on TWO Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough Products
How Do I Keep Track of My e-Coupons?
Keeping track of e-Coupons is always a challenge; however, in this case you are able to see your available coupons when you log into your account and look in the “My Coupons” tab. You can even print out a shopping list that includes your e-Coupons.
What You Need to Know
- Paperless coupons will be redeemed for face value only and willÂ NOT be doubled or tripled.
- The number of times a coupon can be used is up to the manufacturer, but most coupons can be used once.
- You can only use oneÂ manufacturer coupon per product; you cannot use a paperÂ coupon and a e-coupon for the same item.
- If you have a printed coupon and an e-coupon on your card for the same item, you’ll want to use the coupon that will get you the most value. If it’s your printed coupon (for example, you have a coupon that your store would normally double), you’ll want to hand over your printed coupon BEFORE your AdvantagEdge Card.
- Each coupon has an expiration date. You can view the expiration date of each coupon when you view it in your “My Coupons” tab.
- You may have up to 99 different coupons saved in your account at any time.
- Your e-Coupon savings will be itemized on your receipt. Once a coupon is used,Â it will no longer appear in the “My Coupons” or “Shopping List” tabs.
- New coupons will periodically be added, but you won’t necessarily know when. You have to either check the website or sign up for mobile updates and you’ll be sent a text message when new coupons are added.
More Questions? Click HERE to see the Q&A.