Now here’s some good news. CVS has just released aÂ Corporate Coupon PolicyÂ which should be good for all of us CVS shoppers.Â ouâ€™ll definitely want to print the policy and bring it with you when you shop CVS.
Here are some important highlights:
- CVS accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing a barcode.
- CVS accepts one third-party manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer. So youÂ CAN use one CVS store coupon plus one manufacturer coupon for a single item.
- In the event that any itemâ€™s price is less than the value of the coupon, CVS will accept the coupon only to the price of the item. CVS does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons. So you will get the item free, but you will not receive any overage.
- The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.Â So if you buy an item for $.99 and you have a $1.00 off coupon, CVS will adjust the coupon down a penny to $.99.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted.
- CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept bar code images displayed on Smartphones, iPhones, Droids, etc.
- CVS accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchases.